Best Solution for brightening and Anti-Aging your skin!!
Vitamin A/C/E +Q10 complexly designed ingredients repair, brighten, and protect your skin within 6 week of usage.
Coenzyme Q10 improves the elasticity of skin, while simultaneously encouraging the natural brightness of the skin tone.
The Benefits of CoEnzyme Q10
- Wrinkles ; Coenzyme Q10 may help diminish fine wrinkles around the eyes.
- Rejuvenating Effects : Coenzyme Q10 supplementation may reduce the breakdown of collagen.
- Protective Effects : The antioxidant effects of Q10 may also protect the skin against both intrinsic and extrinsic aging.
- Photoaging : Applying Coenzyme Q10 prior to going out in the sun may protect your skin from sun damage.
Skin Types: All Skin Types
Size: 0.24 Fl. Oz +1g / 7mL +1g x6
- Use twice a day after a cleanser and toner. Apply an appropriate amount to fingertips and gently massage onto the skin, while avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Follow up with UV protection in the daytime.
- (Ubiquinone) – restores, nourishes, and improves skin’s elasticity.
- (L-ascorbic acid) – provides antioxidants while increasing collagen formation. Relieves dullness and inflammation.
- (Argireline)– relaxes facial wrinkles and prevents future development.
- (Hyaluronic acid) – replenishes the skin’s natural molecules with hydration and provides a transparent layer for moisture retention.
- (Bio white) – A combination of brightening complexes (saxifrage, mulberry and grape extracts) renews dull, and discolored skin.
- (Liposome Vitamin A) – increases cell growth and collagen production to balance skin tone.
- (Liposome Vitamin E ) – a natural antioxidant that keeps skin youthful by repairing damaged cells and reversing the effects of aging
- (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate) – soothes irritated skin while working as an anti-allergenic that assists the time-release system.
- Write Review ×