MO Clinical’s caviar extract contains various Vitamins and minerals which helps skin Moisturizing Nourishing, Protecting and Anti-Aging.
Ideal for these Concerns: Aging Skin
Ideal for these Skin Types: Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Mature Skin
It Contains Rich of Vitamins : Thiamin, Riboflavin • Niacin • Vitamin B6 • Folate DFE • Vitamin A RAE • Vitamin A IU • Vitamin B-12 • Vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) • Vitamin D (D2 + D3) • Vitamin D IU • Vitamin K (phylloquinone)
Caviar’s Beauty Boosts
- Moisturizing : Caviar’s omega-3 fatty acids and highly saturated lipids provides a great source of hydration not just for the skin but also for hair and nails.
- Nourishing : Caviar extract is preventing dullness and drying of skin. These vitamins and minerals with the amino acids can also improve skin texture and tone.
- Protective : The antioxidant components in caviar extract help in protecting the skin by lessening the harmful effects of UV radiation and free radicals to the skin cells.
- Anti-Aging : The water, carbohydrates, proteins, omega-3, unsaturated fats, amino acids, vitamins, mineral, and other trace elements can aid in slowing down the aging process by keeping the skin moisturized, nourished, and vitamin-enriched.
Size : 0.18 Fl. Oz / 5mL x10
- Anti-Aging / Livens Tone & Texture
MO Clinical’s caviar, which is rich in minerals, vitamins A, D, and B complex, comes from the historic Caspian Sea. On the southern coast of the Caspian, the “pearls” of sturgeons have been known to maintain a woman’s beauty. Caviar has been considered a great source of nutrients, a skin miracle, as well as an aphrodisiac.
Our caviar extract uses protein-rich caviar to visibly smooth fine lines while revitalizing the skin with ultra-hydrating moisturizers, and powerful antioxidants that firm and lift the skin.
- Stimulates cell-regeneration and improves the moisture balance, preventing dehydration
- Refines skin’s quality by strengthening the epidermis and preventing the loss of elasticity
- Reduces the depth of wrinkles and defends against signs of aging
Best for the mature and extremely dry skin. For acne prone skin, it is recommended that you treat acne before applying Caviar Essence.
- Use twice a day after a cleanser and toner.
Apply an appropriate amount to fingertips and gently massage onto the skin, while avoiding direct contact with the eyes.
Follow with your daily skin care regimen..
- Caviar Extract
- Coenzyme Q10
- Calendula Silvestre
- Hydrolysed Silk Protein
- Honey Extract & Hydrolyzed Collagen & Hydrolyzed elastin
- Write Review ×