BURN EXCESSIVE BODY FAT
GRAPEFRUIT 3 IN 1 BODY MASSAGE OIL
- helps improve metabolism and burn fat.
- helps to reduce unwanted cellulite, and quickly breaks down fatty deposits that cause cellulite.
- improves skin tone and while creating a smooth surface and a healthy glow.
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENT
GOOD ON. All Skin Types
SIZE: 17 Fl. Oz / 500mL
- Cinnamon Essence Oil:Gives your metabolism a boost and aids in weight loss without excessive exercise
- Benefits for the skin: Cinnamon essential oil is high in antioxidants, which help in fight signs of aging on the skin. The oil helps reduce wrinkles, fine lines and wrinkles, and keeps the skin firm longer.
- Benefits for the digestive system: The antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties of cinnamon help in relieving infections in the stomach and bladder. They eliminate pathogenic microorganisms and keep the digestive tract clean.
- Benefits for the brain: Cinnamon essential oil has a very soothing effect on the nerves and improves the function of the brain.
- Benefits for the respiratory system: Cinnamon essential oil helps cure problems of the respiratory tract, such as congestion of the lungs, throat infections, the common cold, and the flu.
- Benefits against diabetes: Cinnamon controls blood sugar levels in the body. Diabetics are able to more easily digest food without injecting as much external insulin into the body.
- Benefits as an aphrodisiac: Cinnamon has a very distinct spicy, sweet, warm aroma that is highly stimulating. It also improves blood circulation and blood flow to the sexual organs, thus acting as a sexual stimulant.
- Benefits for oral health: Since cinnamon essential oil is rich in antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial properties, it can be very effectively used as a mouthwash. Gargling with a glass of warm water mixed with a few drops of cinnamon essential oil acts as a mouthwash and provides fresh breath.
- Benefits as a pain reliever: Cinnamon essential oil has strong analgesic properties which make it very effective as a pain reliever. A few drops of the oil, mixed with warm water on a towel or compress, can relieve pain and reduces inflammation.
- Benefits for women: Abdominal cramps during menstruation can be curbed with the help of cinnamon essential oil. Place a few drops on a warm compress and use it on the abdominal region. It can also stimulate of breast milk, and therefore can be used for lactating mothers.
- Benefits for healing wounds: Cinnamon essential oil can be used to heal minor cuts and wounds, when mixied with a carrier oil. It facilitates healing by stopping the flow of blood from around the wound.
- Benefits for the heart: When ingested orally, cinnamon essential oil can control blood pressure and improve the functionality of the heart. It is ideal for people who suffer from cardiac ailments, such as coronary artery disease. It is also known to prevent diabetes.
- Benefits for the colon: Cinnamon essential oil aids in improving bowel movement colon health.
Grapefruit Essence Oil:
Grapefruit essential oil is famous for its ability to cleanse toxins from the body, detox the
Lymphatic system, eliminate excess fluids, burn fat, and prevent cancer. It has a sharp, refreshing smell and comes from deep within the peel. Grapefruits have a high Vitamin C content, which is essential for a healthy immune system. It helps protect against colds and the flu, and functions as a diuretic, which removes excess water from the body. It is proven to decrease mood swings, while also helping with stress and depression. It is used to combat muscle fatigue and stiffness, in addition to stimulating the lymphatic system and thereby clearing the body of toxins. It helps to clear congested, oily skin, and reduces acne, while toning the skin and tissues. Grapefruit oil can also be used with massage oil to diminish cellulite. In essence, grapefruit oil can help with both body and mind.
Capsaicin Oil:Capsaicin is the pungent ingredient commonly found in most red peppers. Not only does this incredible ingredient give the peppers their delicious flavor and heat, it also promotes weight loss. According to some studies, Capsaicin has thermogenic effects on the body. This means it stimulates the sympathetic nervous system and release of catecholamines from the adrenal glands, which increases the production of epinephrine. This stimulates fat oxidation and metabolism in the body, which reduces weight and prevents fat accumulation.
In the journal ‘Digestive Diseases and Sciences’, authors revealed that capsaicin is a natural way to combat obesity, and is nearly as effective as intensive surgeries, but without the complications and risks. But fat-fighting isn’t the only useful effect of capsaicin. In fact, it’s been shown to reduce cholesterol levels and support heart health. Moreover, meals containing capsaicin can have a positive effect on blood sugar, helping diabetics take less insulin after a meal. Its anti-inflammatory properties can relieve arthritis joint pain, and even slow the spread of certain types of cancer.
- Massage a generous amount of 3 in 1 Massage Body Oil all over the body until absorbed.
- Cinnamon Essence Oil
- Grapefruit Essence Oil
- Ginger Essence Oil
- Capsaicin Oil
- Macadamia Oil
- Meadowfoam Seed Oil
- Cetyl Octanoate
- Write Review ×