52% of Hyaluronic Acid.
MO Clinical hyaluronic Concentrate contains 52% of Hyaluronic Acid that is barely found in the market.
Different size of molecule make better effect.
Large molecule 30% Sodium Hyalurinic - retain waters
Small molecule 20% Hyaluronic Acid - absorb waters
Optimal rejuvenation benefits
- Collagen repair
- Skin hydration
Ideal for these Concerns:
Dryness and Dehydration, Aging Skin
Ideal for these Skin Types :
Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Combination Skin, Normal Skin, Sensitive Skin, Acne-Prone Skin, Mature Skin
Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Loss of Firmness
Size : 0.18 Fl. Oz. / 5mL x 10
- It Offers Amazing Hydration
Hyaluronic acid can help us to get back that moisture and softness that is lost with age. Hyaluronic acid is a “humectant,” meaning it attracts moisture from the air and from deeper layers of the skin. In serum form, hyaluronic acid improves the appearance of aged skin by increasing its ability to bind to and retain moisture. It even provides a moisture barrier to protect against dryness throughout the day.
- It Plumps and Smoothens Skin to Fade Fine Lines and Wrinkles
Hyaluronic acid plumps up the top layers of skin to smooth out wrinkles and literally make them disappear.
- It Helps With Acne
Hyaluronic acid has awesome moisturizing effects. Many moisturizers are scary for those who struggle with acne because they can reverse the effects of the acne-fighting serums — by clogging pores and causing blemishes. However, this does not occur from hyaluronic acid serum. This serum is extremely light and watery, so it’s non-comedogenic.
- It Tightens and Reduces the Appearance of Pores.
Through using Hyaluronic Acid, pores actually vanish. In fact, when used daily in serum form, your skin will slowly “lose volume.” This means that your skin will essentially plump and tighten while simultaneously become less thick and ragged. Overall, you’ll be gaining a much more youthful appearance.
- It Works on All Skin Types Across the Board.
Hyaluronic acid can work on any type of skin. You don’t have to steer clear of it if you have especially oily or dry skin, and as stated above, it works for those with or without acne.
- MO Clinical Hyaluronic Concentrate, contains 52% of Hyaluronic Acid, which you will barely found this high percentage in the market.
Deep Analysis: Contains 30% of large molecule, (Sodium Hyaluronic), and 22% of small molecule (Hyaluronic Acid), In the combination of these 2 molecules, it will helps your skin to retain waters and absorb waters
- Made in USA. Water Retention~ Also known as the “fountain of youth,” Hyaluronic Acid absorbs and retains water within the skin in order to prevent the effects of aging.
- What It Is – Hyaluronic Concentrate.
- What It Does – This “miracle” ingredient forms a membrane and penetrates into the dermis, effectively capturing the water molecules. Because it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, it’s no wonder this is the #1 ingredient for hydration and water retention.
- For optimal rejuvenation benefits, such as re-hydration, collagen repair, and skin hydration, Hyaluronic Acid is most effective when applied with another moisturizer.
As we grow older, the body loses its ability to maintain this same concentration in the skin. With decreasing levels of Hyaluronic Acid, the skin becomes dry and loses its means to maintain proper hydration. Hyaluronic Acid acts as a space filler by binding to water and then expanding, which keeps the skin free of wrinkles, especially in the lip area.
Hyaluronic Acid used to be extracted from animal sources, such as rooster combs, but recent discoveries have shown that non-animal sourced Hyaluronic Acid ensures a far lower reaction rate and eliminates cross-contamination by transmission of endotoxins.
Now, non-animal sourced Hyaluronic Acid is synthesized through bacterial fermentation of sugars to a high degree of purity. MO Clinical advocates only the purest and most hygienic ingredients available. For optimal rejuvenation benefits, such as rehydration, collagen repair, and skin hydration, Hyaluronic Acid is most effective when applied with another moisturizer.
- Use twice a day after a cleanser and toner.
Apply an appropriate amount to fingertips and gently massage onto the skin, while avoiding direct contact with the eyes.
Follow with your daily skin care regimen..
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Sodium Hyaluronate
- Licorice Extract
- Sodium Carboxymethyl Beta-Glucan
- Write Review ×