Improves Uneven Skin Tone / Skin Rejuvenation/ Water Retention/ Brightening
MOC 2.0 is our new brand coming from the original MO Clinical, that fits the purpose of our customer’s need with friendly prices.
- (Argireline)- relaxes facial wrinkles and prevents future development.
- (Hyaluronic acid) – replenishes the skin’s natural molecules with hydration and provides a transparent layer for moisture retention.
- (Bio white) – A combination of brightening complexes (saxifrage, mulberry and grape extracts) renews dull, and discolored skin.
- (Liposome Vitamin A) – increases cell growth and collagen production to balance skin tone.
- (Liposome Vitamin E ) – a natural antioxidant that keeps skin youthful by repairing damaged cells and reversing the effects of aging
- (Dipotassium Glycyrrhizinate) – soothes irritated skin while working as an anti-allergenic that assists the time-release system.
It contains SODIUM HYALURONATE(hyalo-Oligo, Hyalufix GL, Optim-Hyal), the 5th generation of Hyaluronic, 7.5%
Also known as the “fountain of youth,” Hyaluronic Acid absorbs and retains water within the skin in order to prevent the effects of aging. This “miracle” ingredient forms a membrane and penetrates into the dermis, effectively capturing the water molecules. Because it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water, it’s no wonder this is the #1 ingredient for hydration and water retention. For optimal rejuvenation benefits, such as rehydration, collagen repair, and skin hydration, Hyaluronic Acid is most effective when applied with another moisturizer.
Hyaluronic Acid in our body is found in the skin, which is responsible for healthy cellular interaction. Young skin is smooth and elastic because it contains high concentrations of Hyaluronic Acid, which helps skin stay healthy. As we grow older, the body loses its ability to maintain this same concentration in the skin. With decreasing levels of Hyaluronic Acid, the skin becomes dry and loses its means to maintain proper hydration. Hyaluronic Acid acts as space filler by binding to water and then expanding, which keeps the skin free of wrinkles, especially in the lip area.
Hyaluronic Acid used to be extracted from animal sources, such as rooster combs, but recent discoveries have shown that non-animal sourced Hyaluronic Acid ensures a far lower reaction rate and eliminates cross-contamination by transmission of endotoxins. Now, non-animal sourced Hyaluronic Acid is synthesized through bacterial fermentation of sugars to a high degree of purity. MO Clinical advocates only the purest and most hygienic ingredients available. For optimal rejuvenation benefits, such as rehydration, collagen repair, and skin hydration, Hyaluronic Acid is most effective when applied with another moisturizer.
Directions: Use twice a day after a cleanser and toner. Apply an appropriate amount to fingertips and gently massage onto the skin, while avoiding direct contact with the eyes. Follow with your daily skin care regimen.